Hi guys 🙂
Thought I’d share this easy peasy recipe I threw together whilst at the beginning of my weight loss journey. Over the past 5/6 months I’ve put on a bit of weight and now it’s time I do something about it!
This little bunch of greenery is high in fiber, low in calories with added protein – very tasty too!
- 1 ryvita cracker bread ( I used the pumpkin seed one)
- Raw or cooked spinach ( raw is better for you but I used cooked in mine)
- 3 Asparagus tubes
- 3 tender stem Broccoli florets
- 1 medium egg
- Half an avocado mashed up
- Chili flakes and white pepper for seasoning
- 1 Teaspoon of vinegar
1. First of all I cut the avocado in half scooping out the inner section – this is SO SATISFYING !
2. I mashed up half the avocado into a cup and mixed in A LOT of chili flakes (for those of you who have seen me and my boyfriend eating the worlds hottest chilli, you will know my tolerance to spicey food has gone sky high – I now eat hot chicken butterfly at Nandos HA! And that is quite something coming from a girl who started out on mango and lime!) Anyway, going off on a tangent now…
3. Then, while the kettle was boiling I washed the spinach, asparagus and broccoli florets and Crack 1 medium egg into a cup.
4. Kettles done! Pour into a deep pan, mix the water with one teaspoon of vinegar.
5. With the excess boiling water pour a little into a frying pan and pop in your broccoli and asparagus (3-4 mins should make them crunchy and slightly tender).
6. With the large deep pan swill your water and vinegar until it creates a whirl pool. Carefully place your egg in. Cook for around 2-3 mins.
7. Spread your mashed up spicey avocado onto your Ryveta.
8. Add in your spinach to the broccoli and asparagus if you want it to be cooked.
9. Assemble the veg on the Ryveta, chuck your egg on and…
The boring stuff – (source : my fitness pal)
Mini milk 🙂
SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS:
❤ Give me some love on Bloglovin!