Chocolate avocado and peanut butter cookies
3 table spoons of cocoa
4 table spoons of brown sugar
70% or more dark chocolate pieces
White chocolate buttons (OPTIONAL 😉 )
1 egg (ADD almond milk instead for vegan option)
1.BLEND the avocado until a creamy paste texture is formed.
2. In a separate bowl stir the sugar, cocoa and egg (or almond milk) This should be a thick paste consistency.
3. Stir the avocado and the cocoa paste together and chuck in the chocolate pieces.
4. Pop the mixture on an oven dish (BE SURE TO SAVE SOME MIXTURE IF MAKING PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES). Add a dollop of peanut butter on a few of the cookies. Use the rest of the cookie mixture to cover the peanut butter.
5. Put the cookies in the oven for 10-15 minutes.
6. Add Giant white chocolate buttons.
ENJOY 🙂 xoxo
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS: